Innovate. Compete. Thrive.
New and emerging technologies are changing many aspects of our lives for the better, including how we do business. Here in Iowa, we have a deep history of developing new technology. Companies are increasingly looking to develop and capitalize on this fast-growing sector within the state.
At Dickinson Bradshaw, our Emerging Technology group is in a unique position to give you a competitive advantage as you grow and adopt new technologies within your business. Our law firm will help you to increase efficiency, generate new business, and ultimately boost your bottom line as consumers increasingly moving toward more digital services and goods.
Our team of forward-thinking, innovative attorneys understands emerging technologies in the market. We can guide you through the intricate path of starting a technology-based company or implementing new technology into your business. From Fintech to Blockchain and on to whatever’s next that innovators can dream up on the technology horizon, we can help you navigate the regulatory and legal issues.
Unique, Integrated Legal Capabilities
Our attorneys have experience working with a wide range of entrepreneurs, startups, and growing organizations. They work in an interdisciplinary environment and can bring their technical knowledge and advanced training to other fields of law as your business evolves. This includes practice areas such as Corporate M&A, Tax Law, Litigation, Cybersecurity, Employment Law, Privacy Law, and much more.
It’s all about you and your company as you forge ahead into the great beyond.
Iowa has deep historical roots when it comes to developing new technology.
- Attorney Matthew Blake Joins Dickinson Bradshaw
- Attorney Brennan B. Eddie Joins Dickinson Law
- Sierra McConnell Joins Dickinson Law
- Protecting Your Brand with Attorney Stacey Kalamaras: Beyond Juris Ep. 13
- NFTs with Chris Draper: Beyond Juris Ep. 12
- Successful Serial Entrepreneurship with Seth Burgett, Ep. 11 of Beyond Juris
- Prioritizing Legal Compliance with Max Mussell of Updo: Ep. 10 of Beyond Juris
- Supreme Court Confirms Facebook’s Autodialer Interpretation Under TCPA
- Bogart Publishes on Using Blockchain to Address Climate Change in The Environmental Law Reporter®
- Blockchain Basics with Trokt's Chris Draper - Podcast Episode #9
- Keeping Innovation in Iowa with Professor Christina Bohannan - Podcast Episode #8
- It's All About Latency: The Future of Data Processing and Storage - Podcast Episode #7
- Idea Execution with Justin Brady - Podcast Episode #6
- Jeff Quint from Cedar Ridge: Barrel-Aging Your Start-Up Efforts - Podcast Episode #5
- Buying and Selling: Succession Planning for Startups - Podcast Episode #4
- Trademark Registration Prices Set to Increase in 2021
- On Demand: Startup Legal Webinar
- Startup Legal Webinar to Be Held October 8
- Register for the 2020 Banking Law Webinar Series
- COVID-19: Fraudsters Also Work From Home
- Startup Presentation Now Available On Demand
- Building a Winning Cybersecurity Program: Where Does Leadership Start?
- Startup and Fintech Leaders to Present at March 5th Seminar
- Dickinson Law to Host Startup Seminar & Happy Hour March 5th
- Fintechs and the Bumpy Regulatory Landscape in Iowa