Bank Mergers & Acquisitions
Over the past decade Dickinson Bradshaw. has been involved in approximately 25-35% of all bank mergers and acquisitions in Iowa. The firm represents both buyers and sellers of banks, bank holding companies, and their affiliates. We also assist both individuals and banks in evaluating and seeking possible acquisitions and in providing direction when banks are offered for sale by private bid. Our attorneys' involvement in these transactions generally includes the preparation of various documents including merger and acquisition agreements, purchase and assumption agreements, employment agreements, non-compete agreements, and related agreements of commitment. When called upon, our firm also provides due diligence reviews and long term planning for such transitions involving bank ownership.
- Dickinson Law Ranked by Chambers USA Among Leading Law Firms
- Window of Opportunity: Banking Law Seminar Agenda Announced
- Blog Series: New Law Impacts Requirements for Bank Mergers and Dissolutions
- Dickinson Ranked Among Leading Law Firms by Chambers USA 2022
- Charles Telk Joins Dickinson Law
- On Demand: 2021 Banking Law Virtual Seminar
- Chambers USA 2021 Recognizes Dickinson Lawyers and Practices
- Mark Your Calendar for the 2021 Banking Law Virtual Seminar
- On Demand Webinar: What's Next for Banking M&A in 2021?
- Register Now: Hagen to Discuss the M&A Market on Bank Webinar Panel
- On Demand: 2020 Banking Law Webinar Series
- Lunch & Learn: What's Next for Banking M&A in 2021?
- Dickinson Law’s COVID-19 Banking Survey Results
- Interpretation of "Material Adverse Change" in the Era of COVID-19