Cybersecurity & Vendor Agreements
Dickinson Bradshaw's cybersecurity and contract attorneys assist clients with issues arising out of cyber breaches, data privacy, damage claims, regulatory issues, and related matters that financial institutions or their customers increasingly face. This team of lawyers also reviews any vendor agreements with third parties, involving data or any other type of agreement for services or products, for any due diligence issues and contract term issues. We have experience with the Iowa Division of Banking, the Iowa Attorney General's Office, the FDIC, the Federal Reserve, and the Office of the Comptroller of Currency. We are committed to staying abreast of regulatory developments, maintaining strong relationships with banking regulators, and providing innovative solutions for difficult regulatory issues that have been and are continuing to be promulgated.
- Attorney Brennan B. Eddie Joins Dickinson Law
- On Demand Webinar: Cyber Law and Insurance - Surviving an Incident
- COVID-19: Fraudsters Want Your Payroll Protection Program Money
- COVID-19: Fraudsters Also Work From Home
- Cybersecurity Seminar: Postponed
- Cybersecurity Seminar: Keynote Panel Announced
- Building a Winning Cybersecurity Program: Where Does Leadership Start?
- New Iowa Cybersecurity Legislation
- Navigating Company Emergencies CLE Session Offered for Biotech Companies