Banking Regulatory Compliance
Dickinson Bradshaw's banking regulatory compliance attorneys help financial institutions of all sizes with the myriad regulatory issues they face every day. We have experience with the Iowa Division of Banking, the Iowa Attorney General's Office, the FDIC, the Federal Reserve, and the Office of the Comptroller of Currency. We are committed to staying abreast of regulatory developments, maintaining strong relationships with banking regulators, and providing innovative solutions for difficult regulatory issues.
Jeff Jungman is a Compliance Specialist at Dickinson Bradshaw who helps clients understand the nuances of bank compliance and regulatory matters. He has over 25 years' experience as a bank regulator and holds the following certifications:
- American Bankers Association - Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager
- Independent Community Bankers of America - Certified Community Bank Compliance Officer
- Conference of State Bank Supervisors - Certified Examinations Manager
- West Des Moines Police Department - Certified Reserve Peace Officer
Jeff worked for 12 years as Vice President - Senior Audit & Compliance Manager at Bankers Trust, Iowa's largest independent community bank. During his time there he maintained compliance, loan review programs and regulation adherence, accountability, monitoring, and training.
Before joining Bankers Trust in 2004, Jeff served as Chief Bank Examiner for the state of North Dakota. He also served as market president for a regional bank in Colorado, and as assistant to the superintendent of banking for the state of Iowa for 17 years.
Dickinson, Bradshaw, Fowler & Hagen, P.C. is continually recognized by our clients and our colleagues as one of Iowa’s best banking law firms. Our success as a firm is a reflection of our commitment to client service and our focus on achieving the best results possible in a cost-effective manner. Contact us today for regulatory compliance assistance.
- Attorney Brennan B. Eddie Joins Dickinson Law
- Details of the Federal Reserve Board Bank Term Funding Program
- Did Iowa’s Lending Limit Get Easier to Understand?
- Blog Series: Finally, Fintech Investment in Iowa
- 23 in 2023: Dickinson Law Attorneys Honored by Best Lawyers®
- Blog Series: Regulatory Relief is Provided for Iowa Banks
- Insurance is Getting Tired of Ransomware, Too
- Sierra McConnell Joins Dickinson Law
- On Demand: 2021 Banking Law Virtual Seminar
- Mark Your Calendar for the 2021 Banking Law Virtual Seminar
- Community Bank Alert: FDIC’s Brokered Deposit Rule
- Dickinson Law Welcomes Attorney Rob Porter
- Hemp is Now Legal in Iowa
- Federal Banking Regulators Issue Community Bank Leverage Guidance in Accordance with CARES Act
- Startup and Fintech Leaders to Present at March 5th Seminar
- HUD Issues New Guidance on Emotional Support Animals
- Cannabis Banking: Dickinson attorneys to present at Community Bankers of Iowa Leadership Conference
- Ankeny Arrest is a Reminder that CBD Products Remain Illegal in Iowa