Dickinson Bradshaw's litigators have significant experience in business and commercial litigation. The goal of our litigation team is to deal with business disputes swiftly and effectively so you can get back to business. Dickinson's business litigation clients range in size from small or family-owned businesses to large publicly held businesses. We have experience handling matters for these clients in state and federal courts throughout Iowa and many other states.
Our attorneys handle contracts disputes, suits addressing whether a business has complied with applicable Iowa Code provisions or the entity's own governing documents, suits addressing the handling of trade secrets, litigation regarding fiduciary duties, and suits addressing shareholders' or dissenter's rights. Our business litigators also have experience representing clients in litigation seeking the dissolution of a business entity.
- Dickinson Law Ranked by Chambers USA Among Leading Law Firms
- New Dickinson Law Shareholder Announced
- Litigator L. Lars Hulsebus Joins Dickinson Law
- 23 in 2023: Dickinson Law Attorneys Honored by Best Lawyers®
- Sierra McConnell Joins Dickinson Law
- Chambers USA 2021 Recognizes Dickinson Lawyers and Practices
- Longtime Dickinson Attorneys Head Into Retirement
- Interpretation of "Material Adverse Change" in the Era of COVID-19
- The Coronavirus and Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- SBA Disaster Business Loans – Iowa Now Designated as Disaster Area
- Evictions During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Legal?