On Demand: The 2021 Employment Law Virtual Seminar
Posted on 11/05/2021 at 01:00 PM by The Newsroom
The Dickinson Law Employment Law Virtual Seminar first aired November 4, 2021 and is now available On Demand. The seminar will help you get Back in the Groove after the pandemic. What was neglected (out of necessity) that now needs attention? What did you miss? What pandemic issues still require attention? Don't worry, we’ll get you up to speed in record time.
Sessions to explore (available 24/7!) include:
- Two-Song Playlist: The NLRB and Your Policies with Attorney Jill Jensen-Welch
- Sierra and the Supremes: Case Law Update with Attorney Sierra McConnell
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Recalibrated with Author & Guest Presenter Desmund Adams
- Rock-a-Bye-Baby: Momma’s Rights with Attorneys Melissa Schilling & Regan Wilson
- Battle of the Bands: Non-Competes, Non-Solicitations, and the Like with Attorneys Jill Jensen-Welch and Bryan O'Neill
- World Music: Immigration Updates with Attorney David Gonzales
- Reading Sheet Music: Evaluating and Improving Documentation with Attorneys Jill Jensen-Welch and Bryan O'Neill
- Do You Recognize That Beat? The Biden WHD with Compliance Specialist Mike Staebell
- Old Song, New Arrangement: COVID-19 Lessons for Remote Work with Attorney Rachel Soderstrum
- Second Verse: Mandatory Vaccination Laws with Attorneys Jill Jensen-Welch and Sierra McConnell
The Virtual Seminar is approved for 5 hours of CLE Credit, Activity #371038. For more information, contact the Iowa Supreme Court Commission on Continuing Legal Education at 515-348-4670.
Categories: Employment & Labor Law
Questions, Contact us today.
The material, whether written or oral (including videos) that is posted on the various blogs of Dickinson Bradshaw is not intended, nor should it be construed or relied upon, as legal advice. The opinions expressed in the various blog posting are those of the individual author, they may not reflect the opinions of the firm. Your use of the Dickinson Bradshaw blog postings does NOT create an attorney-client relationship between you and Dickinson, Bradshaw, Fowler & Hagen, P.C. or any of its attorneys. If specific legal information is needed, please retain and consult with an attorney of your own selection.