Dickinson Ranked Among Leading Law Firms by Chambers USA 2022
Posted on 06/07/2022 at 02:06 PM by The Newsroom
Dickinson Law is proud to announce that the firm has once again been ranked among leading law firms in Iowa by Chambers USA in its annual survey, America’s Leading Lawyers for Business 2022.
Five Dickinson practice areas received recognition from Chambers, including:
In addition, Chambers ranked the following Dickinson attorneys; three were given special recognition for exceptional recommendations they received in their field:
- Jeffrey Baxter, Real Estate
- Benjamin Bruner, Real Estate
- Howard Hagen, Banking and Finance, special recognition as Star Individual
- Thomas Hanson, Litigation: General Commercial
- Jill Jensen-Welch, Labor & Employment
- John Lande, Litigation: General Commercial
- Mollie Pawlosky, Litigation: General Commercial
- David Repp, Private Wealth Law
- Russell Samson, Labor & Employment, special recognition as Senior Statesperson
- Melissa Schilling, Labor & Employment
- Paul Tyler, Real Estate, special recognition as Senior Statesperson
Firms were ranked in a limited number of categories and were evaluated by Chambers researchers through peer review and client interviews regarding their experiences with individual attorneys and practice areas.
Chambers rankings assess key qualities in the legal field, including technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence and commitment.
In their research, Chambers USA noted that Dickinson Law is a full-service law firm and that our experienced attorneys are the ideal choice for clients, as well as highly regarded and respected.
Categories: Tom Hanson, Jeff Baxter, Melissa Schilling, Mollie Pawlosky, Ben Bruner, Jill Jensen-Welch, Trusts & Estates Law, Russ Samson, Howard Hagen, Paul Tyler, John Lande, David Repp, Litigation & Trial Law, Real Estate & Land Use, Employment & Labor Law, Banking Law
Questions, Contact us today.
The material, whether written or oral (including videos) that is posted on the various blogs of Dickinson Bradshaw is not intended, nor should it be construed or relied upon, as legal advice. The opinions expressed in the various blog posting are those of the individual author, they may not reflect the opinions of the firm. Your use of the Dickinson Bradshaw blog postings does NOT create an attorney-client relationship between you and Dickinson, Bradshaw, Fowler & Hagen, P.C. or any of its attorneys. If specific legal information is needed, please retain and consult with an attorney of your own selection.